A full-service fleet management program helps companies that have multiple vehicles manage every aspect of the fleet:
- Vehicle pricing and negotiation
- Fleet financing
- Vehicle leasing and acquisition
- Vehicle right-sizing
- Vehicle resale and disposal
- Vehicle registration and renewal
- Fleet monitoring
- Fleet tracking (telematics)
- Vehicle maintenance
- Fleet fuel cards and management
- Fleet safety
- Predictive fleet analytics and software
A fleet management company helps organizations run their fleet more efficiently, by selling older vehicles, helping to find the right vehicles, offering support with financing and lines of credit, vehicle licensing, titling and registration, and aftermarket customizations.
Enterprise Fleet Management offers these services along with a local, dedicated client strategy manager to help monitor and track the performance of a fleet program with access to fuel management, telematics, risk management, and driver safety programs.